Pinnacle Bank wants to ensure your card and your account are protected. If you are planning traveling abroad, contact us so that we will be aware of card use. Call us at 205-221-4111.
When opening your Pinnacle Bank checking account, ask an associate about ordering a debit card.
- Do not Share Card Related Sensitive Information
- The Debit Card Number, CVV Code and PIN are important things that we need to protect. So never share the Card Number, CVV Code or PIN to anyone.
- Regularly Check Your Bank Statement
- To avoid any kind of fraud, keep checking your bank statement regularly, if you feel that any suspicious transaction has been done then you should immediately contact your bank branch or customer care number to block your card.
- Consider avoiding debit card use online
- Report problems immediately
- While you would certainly report it right away if your wallet were stolen and your credit and debit cards were missing, you should also report any unauthorized transactions immediately.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
For lost or stolen debit cards please call our Fraud Center at 1-888-297-3416.
- Main Office 1811 2nd Avenue Jasper, AL. 35501
- 22nd Avenue Office 100 22nd Avenue Jasper, AL.
- Sumiton Office 790 Highway 78 Sumiton, AL. 35148
- Haleyville Office 1012 20th Street Haleyville, AL. 35565
- Gardendale Office 101 Pinnacle Drive Gardendale, AL. 35071
- Vestavia Office 2039 Canyon Road Birmingham, AL. 35216
- Trussville Office 2064 Gadsden Highway Birmingham, AL. 35235